Woolen Gloves Honeywell Terry RGT 1685
EN 420: 2003+A1: 2009
EN 388:2016 / 1241X
EN 407: 2004 / X1XXXX
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- Handlings of warm parts in glass industries and removal from muld of warm parts for contact temperatures unitl 250°C .
- 100% cotton terry knitted glove with ribbed cotton wrist.
- The knitting technique helps to obtain a glove that conforms snugly to the hand, with good dexterity maximum comfort and added sturdiness are ensured.
- Ribbed at the wrist to ensure a good level of wrist comfort, thus eliminating risks of getting it caught
- Level 5 dexterity according to the standard 420
- 5-finger glove for a better grip of hot objects as well as added dexterity
- Catching the air between the terry threads provides the glove with better thermal insulation Cotton provides mechanical resistance and insulation with respect to contact heat.
- Length 27 cm