Vulcan 180 Streamlight 44313 Rechargeable
Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D;
Class II Division 2 Groups F, G;
Class III; Temp. Class T4
Feature and Benefits
Request A Quote
- Lightweight and portable, the Vulcan 180 is designed to burn brighter and run longer making it an essential firefighting and utility tool. This rechargeable, waterproof lantern has a 180 degree tilting head which allows you to direct the light where you need it. Three LEDs bring you extreme brightness along with two blue taillight LEDs for visibility in thick smoke.
- Features a 180° articulating head that aims the beam where you need it; head locks in-place in forward facing position.
- High for a bright, far-reaching beam: 1,200 lumens; 548m beam; runs 5.75 hours. Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 350 lumens; 296m beam; runs 16 hours. Three LEDs produce a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Two ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke; can be programmed on/off or flashing. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Large, multi-function, push-button switch easy to use with gloved hands. Rechargeable lithium Ion battery. Fully recharges in 9 hours with battery status indicator. High impact, super-tough nylon construction; rotating head constructed from high grade aluminum encased in super-tough nylon; reinforced D-Rings.
- Rubberized cushioned-grip handle designed for easy hand off. IPX7 rated – waterproof to 1m submersion; 2m impact resistance tested.
- Flat base area allows light to stand on its own for scene lighting.
- Quick install charge rack fits same foot print as LiteBox® and Vulcan® series.
- Available in international safety orange