Safety Footwear Giasco Granada S3
EN ISO 20345 : 2012
ISO 5423 : 92
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- High shoe, WRU back leather thickness 1,8-2,0 mm.
- Perspiring and abrasion resistant fabric lining.
- Shoe with refracting fabric insert.
- Soft, lined and padded tongue.
- TOECAP 200J polymeric composite non-thermic according to EN 12568.
- MIDSOLE flexible antiperforation composite fabric according to EN 12568.
- SOLE STABILE bidensity polyurethane antistatic, resistant to hydrolysis ISO 5423:92, to hydrocarbons and to abrasion, anti-shock and anti-slipping SRC.
- INSOLE 4000, removable, anatomic, absorbing, antistatic and perspiring.
- Stabile is the comfortable alternative to the classic and “heavy” shoe for building sector.