Safety Footwear Giasco Edison SB
EN ISO 20345 : 2012
ISO 5423 : 92
CSA Z195 – 14
ASTM F2413 – 11
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- High shoe completely metal free, WRU back leather and heel in anti-scratch leather.
- Thickness 1,8-2,0 mm, with refracting fabric insert. Perspiring and abrasion resistant fabric lining.
- Soft, lined and padded tongue, TOECAP 200J polymeric composite non-thermic according to EN 12568.
- MIDSOLE flexible anti perforation composite INSULATING fabric according to EN 12568. SOLE HARD ROCK INSULATING bidensity polyurethane and INSULATING RUBBER resistant to hydrolysis ISO 5423:92, to hydrocarbons and to abrasion, anti-shock and anti-slipping SRC.
- DIELECTRIC INSOLE , removable, anatomic, absorbing, insulating and perspiring.
- FO sole resistance to hydrocarbons, E energy absorption on seat region.
- P anti perforation midsole, CI cold insulation of sole complex -17°C.
- HI heat insulation of sole complex, hRO resistance to hot contact of the outsole.