Rappel Gloves Petzl Cordex
EN 388 / 3133
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Natural, high-quality leather.
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger).
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure.
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness Available in size XS – XL, black or beige.
- Material(s): goat skin leather, stretch nylon.