Protective Suit Ansell AlphaTec EVO
NFPA 1991 : 2016 incl. the optional Chemical Flash Fire & Liquefied Gas protection requirements*
EN 943 – 1 : 2015 + A1 : 2019
EN 943 – 2 : 2019
EN 1073 – 2 : 2002 (radioactive particle protection)
EN 14126 : 2003 (infective agent protection)
EN 1149 – 5 : 2008 (antistatic suit material)
EN 943 – 2 : 2019 ; ATEX Approved for use in ATEX zones 0, 1, 2/20, 21, 22 and chemical group IIA, IIB, IIC
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- Unique, multi-layer, flame retardant, re-usable chemical barrier technology, Type 1 / Level A protection.
- Meets NFPA 1991:2016 including the optional chemical flash fire and liquefied gas protection requirements.
- Offers outstanding permeation times – tested for 24 hours.
- Patented fabric system with antistatic butyl rubber and chemical and degradation resistant Viton® rubber on an aramid base fabric.
- High-level protection, abrasion resistant and durable, ensuring wearer confidence.
- Approved for work in explosive atmospheres PyroMan™ tested.
- Well-proven design that fits on top of all major SCBA brands and bottle sizes.
- Outer aramid fabric with Viton®/butyl rubber. Inner chloroprene rubber and a multilayer barrier laminate Encapsulating design type CV (with visor and hump, breathing apparatus worn inside the suit).
- Encapsulating design type VP1 (larger visor, with hump, breathing apparatus worn inside the suit).
- Seams are stitched with aramid thread for superior strength and durability, and are covered with a Viton rubber tape on the outside and a welded-on barrier laminate tape on the inside.
- Stitched and covered with Viton® rubber tape on the outside and a barrier laminate tape on the inside.