Multi Risk Gloves Ansell Solvex 37-185
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 ; Category III
EN 374 / AKL
EN ISO 374 – 1 : 2016 Type A / AGJKLPT
EN ISO 374 – 5 : 2016
EN 388 / 4102X
EN 388 / 4102
ISO 18889 G2
ANSI 4 / ABR
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- High-comfort, chemical resistant glove for a wide range of applications, covering to the top of the elbow.
- No inner cotton flocking, reducing the risk of lint contamination and making it ideal for production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities.
- Sand patch finish giving the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs, thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts.
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance.
- Provides superb comfort for the wearer.
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
- The glove offers a far superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection compared with rubber or neoprene gloves.