Multi Risk Gloves Ansell AlphaTec 58-535B
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category III
EN 388 / 3122A
EN 388 / 4121 EN ISO 374 – 1 : 2016 / AJKLOPT
EN ISO 374 – 5 : 2016
EN 374 EN 407 / X1XXXX
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- The glove incorporates revolutionary ANSELL GRIP™ technology to enable users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control.
- This unique combination of liquid proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity, makes the AlphaTec glove the logical choice when working with chemicals.
- Reliable chemical protection for added user safety. The patented ANSELL GRIP™ technology ensures that the coating polymer does not penetrate the liner during manufacture.
- The coating is therefore consistent and sound, significantly reducing the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin.
- 58-530B with black acrylic liner are recommended for outdoor applications.
- Longer version than the 58-530B for further protection