Multi Risk Gloves Ansell AlphaTec 39-124
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 ; Category III
EN 374 / AKL
EN ISO 374 – 1 : 2016 Type B / JKT
EN ISO 374 – 5 : 2016
EN 388 / 4111B
EN 388 / 4111
EN 407 / X1XXXX
ANSI 4 / ABR
ANSI A1 / CUT
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- A reinforced nitrile glove, combining the durability and chemical resistance of nitrile, with the added strength and comfort of an interlock knit cotton liner.
- Provides heavy duty mechanical and chemical protection for a wide variety of work environments and offers optimum comfort of use thanks to its natural shape that makes it well-suited for use with long-lasting tasks.
- Compliant with FDA food handling requirements Curved, pre-flexed fingers and wing thumb reduce hand fatigue for extra worker comfort.
- Rugged glove with chemical protection >Superior dexterity and the high levels of wet and dry grip contribute to wearer safety and ultimately to the overall productivity.
- Longer overall length than the 39-122 for further protection