Mechanical Gloves Ansell Hyflex 11-926
420:2003 + A1:2009; Category II
ISO 18889 GR
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- 11-926 is the first light weight HyFlex style to combine a ¾ dip geometry, oil repellence and oil grip in a single flexible glove.
- HyFlex 11-926 features Ansell’s proprietary grip technology providing reduced risk of slippage in dynamic environment.
- The liner is constructed with fine gauge nylon/ spandex yarn providing the user with an unrestricted second skin feel.
- This unique blend of protection, performance and flexibility features bridges the gap from previous generations of ¾ dip oil repellent general purpose glovesDelivering enhanced flexibility, tactility, oil grip and extreme comfort.
- Superior ergonomic hand shape for a more comfortable fit and greater dexterity.
- Added protection against oil exposure and knuckle abrasion.