Mechanical Gloves Ansell HyFlex 11-518
EN 388 : 2003
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category II
ISO 6330 : 2000
ISO 3071 : 2005
EN 14363/2 : 2003
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- These 11-518 ultra-thin cut-resistant gloves belong to a next-generation of HyFlex® styles that bring legendary HyFlex® performance to an ultralight duty style with a barehand-like sensation of tactility and dexterity.
- This first-to-market combination of 18-gauge comfort and EN ISO cut level B (ANSI cut level 2) performance is made possible by a unique combination of engineered materials.
- The soft, strong liner in these ultra-thin cut-resistant gloves features Dyneema® Diamond Technology fiber. Lightweight and breathable, it ventilates the back of the hand for all day comfort.
- A resilient PU coating in combination wth the Dyneema® Diamond Technology fiber contributes to the high cut scores, and also delivers EN level 3 (ANSI level 3) abrasion performance for extended glove life.
- For the precision handling and assembly of sharp, dry, ultra-fine parts, the 18 gauge 11-518 style provides unprecedented comfort, dexterity and protection.
- Flexible and comfortable for excellent dexterity.
- Food processing