Leather Gloves Ansell WorkGuard 43-216
CE EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category III EN 388 : 2003 EN 12477:2001 + A1:2005 Type A EN 407
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- These industrial heat-resistant gloves provide EN12477 Type-A protection for demanding welding and thermal job tasks.
- Suitable for stick and MIG welding, as well as torch cutting and grinding.
- Comfortable cotton lining provides thermal insulation and extended comfort.
- Improved 3-dimensional thumb design for fine dexterity and control.
- Premium split cowhide leather and welted seams with Kevlar®.
- Cotton liner for enhanced protection >Long cuff for enhanced protection.
- Do not use in heavy-duty cut applications. The glove is not liquidproof, hence is not to be used with chemicals.
- Keep away from sources of ozone or ignition. Keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool and dry place.