Flashlight Dualie 3AA Streamlight 68750 Non Rechargeable
Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G;
Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC;
Exia: T-Code 4
Feature and Benefits
Request A Quote
- INTRINSICALLY SAFE. MSHA Permissible Handheld Flashlight.
- Features two LEDs and three lighting modes: spot, flood, spot and flood simultaneously.
- Spot: 140 lumens; 171m beam; runs 18 hours; 7,300 candela.
- Smooth parabolic reflector provides tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Flood: 140 lumens,18m beam; runs 18 hours; 80 candela.
- Flood beam produces a soft, wide beam to illuminate your work area. Spot/Flood combo: 245 lumens; runs 9 hours.
- Beams intersect for optimum path illumination and no blind spots. Dual head switches on either side of the body for easy beam selection and one-handed operation. Durable, non-conductive, corrosion-proof polymer resin; rocky stipple texture for a sure grip.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate face cap and side lens with scratch-resistant coating.
- IP67 rated; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested >Rugged, integrated, snag-free clip (with optional magnet) conforms to body; grabs onto shirts, pockets and gear for hands-free use.
- Magnet model features a magnetic clip with integrated hang hook for hands-free use.
- Includes three “AA” alkaline batteries; also accepts AA lithium batteries; mechanical battery polarity protection. With non-magnetic clip: 7” (17.78 cm); 6.8 oz. (193 g) with AA alkaline batteries (included in purchase); 5.9 oz. (167 g) with AA lithium batteries