Electrical Gloves Sibille Fameca GLB
EN 420; Category III
EN 60 903 : 2003
CEI 60 903 : 2002
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- Beige natural latex insulating gloves for electricians, cut edges.
- Its ergonomic shape and lightly powdered interior make the glove easy to slip on and off.
- Its natural latex base offers high dielectric characteristics.
- Insulation of hands by class and according to the nominal supply voltage.
- Must be used with a pair of leather overgloves for mechanical protection.
- Operating Voltage: 500 V – 36000 V.
- Length available: 36 cm & 41 cm.