Chest Ascender Petzl Croll
EN 12841 Type B,
Features and Benefits
- Designed for rope ascents, the CROLL L chest ascender is simple to use. The attachment holes ensure efficient positioning during ascents.
- Thanks to the wide rope groove, it adapts perfectly to wide diameter, swollen or rigid, ropes while limiting friction. It is compatible with ropes measuring 8 to 13 mm in diameter.
- used with the BASIC ascender or the ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents – lower hole is angled to keep the chest ascender flat – upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap to keep the ascender in position – catch is opened by pinching, for simple, quick manipulation.
- Efficiency optimized for wide-diameter ropes: – wide rope groove limits friction on wide-diameter, swollen, or rigid ropes Adapted to any conditions: – toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes…) – stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Material(s): aluminum frame, stainless steel cam, nylon safety catch. Weight: 140 g
Request A Quote