Apron Ansell PVC-45
CE; Category III
EN 13034 : 2005 (Type 6)
ISO 13982 – 1 : 2004 (Type 5)
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- Wherever oil, grease and chemicals are present, Ansell aprons help workers keep clean and protected from harmful contact.
- PVC (Vinyl) aprons traditionally offer excellent protection where splashes from acids and caustic bases are a concern.
- The PVC construction is flexible yet offers resistance to abrasion and puncture.
- These heavy duty PVC aprons feature 18mil die cut PVC and offer users a combination chemical splash protection and flexible comforts.
- 48 inch ties and sealed grommets provide a durable, consistent and adjustable fit on all sizes and styles.
- Sealed grommets with adjustable tiesallow for size adjustment without tear-out.
- Bib styles in two sizes with adjustable ties ensure optimal fit for a wide range of users.