Safety Footwear Giasco Cuba S3
ISO 20345 : 2012
ISO 5423 : 92
IEC 61340 – 4 – 3 : 2001
ESD Class 3
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- High shoe, WRU back leather and WRU suede back leather thickness 1,8-2,0 mm.
- Perspiring and abrasion resistant fabric lining.
- Soft, lined and padded tongue.
- TOECAP 200J polymeric composite non-thermic according to EN 12568.
- MIDSOLE flexible antiperforation composite fabric according to EN 12568.
- SOLE ACTION bidensity polyurethane antistatic, resistant to hydrolysis ISO 5423:92, to hydrocarbons and to abrasion, anti-shock and anti-slipping SRC .
- INSOLE 5000, three-materials extracomfort: perspiring, removable, anatomic, absorbing, ESD and anti-bacterial.