Multi Risk Gloves Worxwell 2755D
EN 388 / 4121
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- A reinforced Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) glove, combining the durability and chemical resistance of PVC, with the added strength and comfort of an interlock knit cotton liner.
- Superior dexterity and the high levels of wet and dry grip contribute to wearer safety and ultimately to the overall productivity.
- Double dipped, jersey liner using Hexamoll DINCH from BASE instead of DEHP.
- Rugged rough finish optimizes cut and abrasion resistant Jersey lining keep hands warm.
- Length of 40 cm providing a better protection of the forearm of the user.