Multi Risk Gloves Ansell AlphaTec 62-401
CE EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category III EN 388 : 2003 EN 407 EN 511 EN 374
Features and Benefits
Request A Quote
- An excellent glove providing maximum comfort, with a natural rubber coating on a 100% cotton liner.
- Excellent thermal insulation either in hot (up to 250°C) or cold (down to -20°C) conditions.
- Liquid proof coating.
- Double dipped natural rubber coating with wrinkle finish for added grip.
- Not to used in conjunction with pointed objects.
- Do not use when operating rotating machinery.